VA Department of Transportation Project #29-034
Invitation For Construction Bid
To: Qualified Eastern NC Contractors
From: Carolina Marine Structures: c/o Stephanie Coleman
Date: Nov. 14, 2016
Re: Invitation for construction bid Carolina Marine Structures is soliciting an invitation for Bids from qualified contractor (s) for the [program name]
Program funded by TDHCA.
- Proposal packets will be available for all qualified contractors in the pool.
- Interested and eligible contractors will assess the individual’s residence and provide a bid for the scope of work needed for that particular site. Contact [name] to arrange home assessments.
- Bid proposals will be accepted at the office located at [address] no later than 14 days following the notice to bid.
- The decision to award the contract(s) will be based on Labor and Material Costs,
the ability to perform successfully under the terms and conditions of the proposed
- Only complete proposal packages will be considered.
- Both successful and unsuccessful bidders will be notified in writing of results no later than thirty days following the bid closing.
- Successful bidders can/will be awarded one or more project(s). A contractor’s conference will be held at the office located at [insert address] on [date and time].Attendance is strongly encouraged.
Sealed proposals must be received by 11:00am on [date], and will be read aloud. Only proposals received by this date and time will be considered. Bids received late or incomplete will be returned unopened. Proposals will be opened in the presence of witnesses in the office located at [address].
For further information, contact [name and contact].
We reserve the right to reject any and all proposals.